Alderley first manufactured equipment for the oil and gas industry in the UAE in 1998, as a part of Alderley Systems Ltd. Alderley FZE became a registered free zone company in 2001, and continuous expansion has seen the company develop into a design and manufacturing centre for Alderley supporting our customers across the Middle East, registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2008.
The rapid growth of AFZE has led to recent expansion of the facilities. This has involved the construction of a modern two storey office building of more than 1300m2 (pictured), increasing the potential workspace capacity by 75%. As part of the new upgrade, the new office building now includes dedicated training facilities, additional meeting rooms, upgrade to the IT infrastructure and all associated facilities. The new building also includes a number of design strategies which will be submitted to the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) committee for certification.
Alderley FZE has both the facilities and expertise to design and manufacture all the products in the group portfolio.
- Total site Area: 10,000m2
- Office Area 1250m2
- Covered Stores 200m2
- Panel Test Area 200m2
- Craned Area 2000m2
- Open Workshop Area 7000m2
- Fiscal or Custody Transfer Metering systems for oil, gas and other refined hydrocarbon products
- Produced Water Treatment Systems
- Water Injection Systems
- Metering Control and Supervisory Systems
- ZV/EIV Systems
- Surge Relief Systems
- Skid Mounted Process Systems
Skid mounted systems can be manufactured at any size. For the purpose of transportation, systems are often built as modules. A transportable module may measure up to 15m long and 6m wide.
CADworx, AutoCAD, MicroStation, FLOCALC®
Facilities are within close proximity to Jebel Ali dock, major road of Sheikh Zayed & 50km to Dubai International Airport.
- 2 x 5 Tonne Overhead crane
- 2 x 10 Tonne Overhead crane
- A full range of additional tooling for the manufacture and testing of our systems.
- Flow Meter Calibration
- Meter Prover Calibration
- System Function Testing
- Electrical Installation
- NDT (Radiograph, MPI, DPI, Hardness)(Sub-contract)
- Instrument Calibration (Pressure / Temperature)
- Impact Testing (subcontract)
- Chemical Analysis (subcontract)